Move out cleaning is an essential chore you need to complete before leaving a home. However, many tenants don’t know why move out cleaning is important and why it needs to be done expertly.
Even if you decide to leave your move out cleaning in Northern VA to the pros, you should still know a few things about this exhausting, but necessary task.
Aside from finding out what exactly needs to be cleaned upon moving out, you also need to find the best way to clean your former home.
And since you’ll also have to clean your home before moving in, organization is key during this entire process.
How do I get my full deposit back
Most tenants are legally required to give their landlords deposit that they can keep if you damage their property. Of course, some landlords will find an excuse not to return your deposit, so you need to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Check the lease. It’s important you follow the terms outlined in your lease. This is a legally binding document that obliges you to perform certain repairs or handle certain tasks before moving out.
- Let your landlord know on time. Whether it says so in the lease or not, letting your landlord know in advance that you’re planning to move out. Make sure to do so in writing and copy the letter or email to have proof just in case.
- Pay the rent entirely. Don’t skip any monthly payments and make sure to pay the last rent before you move out.
- Make some small repairs. Certain repairs don’t cost much, so make sure to do them yourself. Otherwise, your landlord may charge you even more if you leave something broken.
- Hire the cleaning pros. Cleaning is a must and you should let the pros do it. They will do a thorough job, employ safe, non-toxic cleaning supplies, and make the place sparkle.
How long does a move out cleaning take?
This will greatly depend on several factors. For instance, if you’re moving out of a one-bedroom apartment, you or your cleaners will get the job done quite fast.
On the other hand, a five-bedroom house will take even up to five hours to clean or even more.
Nonetheless, in general, move out cleaning takes longer than regular cleaning since it’s more detailed. If you want to know exactly how long your move out cleaning will take, you can ask your cleaners.
This way, you’ll be able to plan your schedule efficiently or even find some time to visit Northern VA Preserve Park and take a well-deserved break.
What is the best way to do a move out cleaning?
As already mentioned, move out cleaning in Northern VA is detailed and exhausting, so you need to find a way to carry it out efficiently and in a timely manner.
This will help you save valuable time and energy, enabling you to handle other moving arrangements, as well.
Here are a few tips on how to do a move out cleaning:
- Create a checklist. It’s much easier to get a job done when you have a list of tasks you need to finish. This will keep you organized and on track.
- Schedule it. If you’re on a tight schedule and don’t know what to do first, schedule your move out cleaning. Create a timetable and list deadlines for each task.
- Get help. You cannot clean your entire home on your own, especially when you also need to pack, clean your new home before moving in, handle the transfer of utilities, etc.
- Hire experienced cleaners. Once again, the pros will do a much better job than you over a much shorter period of time. While they clean, you can focus on other tasks.
The most experienced move out cleaning pros in Northern VA are at your disposal
Here at Blanca Clean Services, we take the stress and hassle out of cleaning by matching our clients with qualified and seasoned cleaning experts.
We carefully pick the cleaners we work with, sending only those with more than two years of professional experience and at least a 4.5-star rating.
What’s more, we offer you a satisfaction guarantee, fair, competitive flat-rate pricing, and easy online booking.
There’s no easier way to handle move out cleaning – contact us and we’ll arrange your service at your convenience!Share